American Dissent

American Dissent is about the Ideals America stands for. "Truth, Justice and The American Way" as Superman would put it. It will also be about other random things that come up and how they relate. It will also include the occasional "puff piece" like movie reviews or good meals because those too are part of America.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Proud to be Liberal. Question everything.

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Note on Puff Pieces

As it states in the general topic heading, I said I would do the occasional puff piece on movies or good meals. Unfortunately, I haven't been to a movie in a year or out for a good meal in even longer. I haven't been been able to afford one since the GOP and their litany of supply side lies and deregulation horseshit crashed the economy.

And I was one of the lucky ones and didn't get laid off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home