American Dissent

American Dissent is about the Ideals America stands for. "Truth, Justice and The American Way" as Superman would put it. It will also be about other random things that come up and how they relate. It will also include the occasional "puff piece" like movie reviews or good meals because those too are part of America.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Proud to be Liberal. Question everything.

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Let us write


I've been told the act of writing depends on the act of doing so (and based on my blog, I obviously haven't). So, I bookmark here and write today and do some more the day after. And the day after that.

Why? Don't I have anything better to do? No, I don't, and if you go read the thing before this about pain, you'd get an idea why.

Right, I'm planning to do longer bits than this, but I'm a combination of frazzled and exhausted stacked on a constant 4 on the pain scale (you wrenched your ankle, not quite sprained but not good, and have to walk two miles on it), and I'm flat outta gas.

Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home